Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018

Flite Test

The more I fly (and right now I’m flying often) the more I feel the need for information. How does this work, what does that do.
Luckily I can always ask my fellow club members that are often flying for years but to get the latest ideas about it with an educational approach, I found “Flite Test”.
On this web site a young team of RC-Plane enthusiasts shows you how to build a plane from scratch, how to fly it and gives you tips about repairing. There’s also a forum where one can ask questions or publish his one ideas or projects.
Of course there are many other websites like RC NetworkVTH and others but they usually include a lot of reading or paying while on Flite Test there’s videos and a lot of free or at least cheap stuff.

Maybe, once Project Kingfisher becomes more realistic, I’ll publish it there aswell.

Oh and by the way:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen